Already from $65,00
Office 2016 Standard and Office 2016 ProPlus are the cheapest available licenses, dedicated to educational institutions and institutions of public benefit.
Office for Education - Standard and ProPlus
Microsoft Office 2016 dedicated for any use in educational institution: For students computers as well as for teachers/guardians and school administration staff’ s PC’s and notebooks. The rights to purchase Office Education licence have also other public institutions.
Office Standard and Office ProPlus are selled as Microsoft group licences, called MOLP. It is the easiest way to purchase licence for Microsoft software.
The licences are purchased very flexibly – at any time during the contract and for any amount of devices.
Every licence is lifelong
One licence is a minimum order.
We can issue an invoice with a postponed time of payment.
EXTRA! We attach adequate number of e-learning vouchers for MS Office 2013 and Windows 8 operating system to every order.
Besides the prices MOLP licences have many more attractive features:
- Downgrade Rights: possibility to install any older package.
- Software Assurance: possibility to purchase a guarantee for upgrade to a newer version of package.
- Terminal Acces: Possibility to install the package on terminal server.
- Volume Licensing Service Center A simplicity of licences and product keys management through the service center for group licences.
- User License: For those who use both - desktop computer and laptop, one licence allows to install software on both devices.
Why choose us?
Onex Group as a Microsoft partner company with a Golden status is one of the rarest software supplier giving the individual approach for each client, helping with the installation and solving current problems that guarantees the lowest prices. Contact our consultant to get the answer for any further questions or to make an order:
- E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Mobile no: +48 507-895-136 .
Account registration instruction on Microsoft Volume Licencing Service Cente
Who has rights for EDU version?
Education licences are for schools and also for other educational institutions. The list of all authorised entities below:
- Academic institution or higher vocational school recognized as such by correspondent govermental agency in the country where it residues
- Non profit NGO or either nonacademical institution/organisation, giving full time courses
- Local, regional, government/public administration office of above mentioned educational institution
- Public Libraries providing basic, general, free library services to all residents of the community or region.
- Public museums established with educational and cultural purposes, employing skilled workers and presenting its exhibits to wider community regularly
- Charity organization with nonprofit activity with purposes: helping the poor, education development, medical or social care and also taking care of natural environment.