Terms and Conditions of Online Sales Chapter I Preliminary provisions § 1 General provisions
§ 2 Definitions
- Online shop OnexStore.com (further „Shop”) is retailing through the Internet in the United States under these Terms and Conditions (further „Terms and Conditions”).
- Regulations are defining the terms and conditions of the Store use, as well as the rights and obligations of the Shop Owner and Customers.
- Before using the Store, Customer is obliged to refer to these Regulations. The start of using the Store is tantamount to acceptance of all its provisions. The regulations are an integral part of the sales contract concluded with the Client.
- The Shop Owner is: JAKUB HRYCIUK ONEX GROUP, registered in CEIDG, TIN (Tax ID Number) NIP 5751726496, National Business Registry Number REGON 240028596 with the main office in Warsaw (02-653), Niepodległości 18 Street.
- The agreements in the online Store are concluded in English.
- All of the products offered in the Store are new.
- The photos of goods posted in Store may differ in color from the actual colors of the goods due to the different configuration of the Customers’ computer hardware.
For the purposes of these Regulations the following terms mean:
§ 3 Technical requirements
- The Regulations – these regulations of online Store activity,
- The Seller – the Store owner,
- Store – on-line sales service led by the Seller, available to the Customers, under which the Customer has the possibility to purchase goods. Online Store is available on the following site: OnexStore.com
- Purchase application form – the script as part of the store is used to place an order by the Customer,
- Products – products offered to the Customer by the Seller through the online Store,
- Customer – A natural person who is over the age of 18 and is able to conclude binding agreements/contracts or a legal person or other entity able to conclude contracts.
- Consumer – A natural person performing with the entrepreneur a legal action - purchase - not directly linked to its business or professional activity.
§ 4 Prices and promotional offers
- For cooperation with the ICT Vendors System it is required for the Client to have a device connected to the Internet with any web browser that supports the code page UTF-8 installed (and possibly style sheets, so that the online store portal will look clear); it is not required to install additional extensions or plugins.
- It is required for the Client to have an active e-mail account (electronic mailbox) to shop online in the Store.
Chapter II Placing and realization of the order § 1 Terms of ordering and conclusion of the sales contract
- All of the Commodity prices listed on the website of the online Store are gross prices (including Value-Added Tax).
- Binding to both sides of the transaction is the price which is appearing for the Product at the time of the Customer's order.
- The Seller reserves that products labeled as "Promotion" and "Sale" in the offered prices are available while the supply lasts.
§ 2 Payment methods
- The customer places an order in the store and at the same time declares that he is familiar with the Regulations and accepts the contained provisions.
- Orders can be placed in the Store all day, every day of the year.
- The Store website content is an invitation to conclude an agreement within the meaning of art. 71 of the Civil Code and, therefore, itself an order placed by the Client does not mean an immediate conclusion of the contract.
- Orders in the Store can be submitted by the Customer in the following way:
- through a form available on the Store's website,
- through e-mail address available on the Store's website.
- During the registration process it is required to consent to the storage and processing by the Seller personal data provided during the registration and procurement in accordance with the provisions of the Act on the Protection of Personal Data (i.e., OJ 2014. Pos. 1182).
- The client consists a commitment to the Seller by Clicking an icon ‘’Confirm’’.
- After sending an order, the Customer receives from the Seller an order confirmation, e-mail which confirms receipt of the order given to him identification number and the information, ie .:
- The Seller data and individual order items,
- The total gross price,
- The payment method,
- The date and order realization method
- Right of withdrawal - the model instructions on withdrawal from the contract is attached on Returns and Refunds page.
- Consumer information.
- Confirmation of receipt of the order confirms the fact that the Seller has received the Customer’s order.
- After the preparation of an order and receiving the payment confirmation. Seller will send to the Customer via e-mail confirmation of the order and will begin sending an order to the Customer.
- The confirmation of an order sending confirms the conclusion between the sides of the sales contract.
- The Customer can track the status of an Order on its account in the bookmark ‘’Orders’’.
- Orders can be implemented all over the world. For the valuation of the cost of sending to other countries a Client should contact the Shop.
- The Shop reserves the right to confirm an order by telephone or e-mail contact and verify the consumer data. Shop reserves the right to cancel an order in case of inability to contact the Client.
Chapter III Responsibility for the Goods and complaints § 1 Responsibility for Products’ faults
- The customer can choose from the following payment methods:
- a transfer through the payment service - PayPal,
- a traditional bank transfer, subject to order ID in the transfer title ,
- a credit card
§ 3 Payment due date
- If case of choosing the payment by electronic transfer or by credit card the Customer is obliged to pay for the products and the cost of delivery within 7 days of receipt of the order by the Seller.
- The payment date is the date of the Seller bank account crediting.
- In case of failure to pay the full price within due time the Seller may cancel the Client’s order, the Customer will be informed. If the Customer has paid a part of the price, the Seller shall refund the entire paid amount.
- When making a payment by the electronic transfer, the Customer must provide an order number assigned by the Seller in the transfer title .
- In case that an order number was not provided in the transfer title, the Seller shall endeavor to determine this number, in particular cases the Seller contacts the Customer. If an order number is impossible to determine the Seller returns the deposited amount to the bank account from which the transfer was granted, and the order is canceled.
§ 4 Order fulfillment
- The Seller declares to make every effort for customer's order to be processed within 24 hours, counting from the next working day after receipt of the payment by the Seller.
- The Seller represents that the maximum term of an order fulfillment should not exceed three days, with the provision that in the case of temporary absence of the ordered Product in online Store the time may be longer, but not longer than thirty days from the date of the contract conclusion.
- In the situation the Seller is not able to complete the entire order, the Client has the right to choose whether to fulfill an order only in part, or resign from the order.
- A purchase proof for the Customers who are consumers is a VAT invoice.
- A purchase proof for the Customers who are not consumers is a VAT invoice.
§ 5 Order adjustment
- Adjustments to orders may be submitted only to the moment of sending the Customer a confirmation of dispatch from the store.
- Adjustments can be made by sending an e-mail on address help@OnexStore.com or by contacting the Seller - Jakub Hryciuk on tel. +44 2036957655 (cost of the call by an operator rate). When making adjustments, the Client is obliged to provide the number of an order.
§ 6 The method and cost of the Products' delivery
- The customer gets the product key delivered via email.
- The customer bears the cost of delivery, unless the Seller determines differently in the Store.
§ 2 Right to cancel
- The seller is responsible for the Products' incompatibility only if it is found before two years from the date the Good is given to the Customer. This period runs again in case of replacement.
- In case of the product incompatibility the Customer at the latest within one year from the date of declaration of incompatibility is obliged to send a notice (statement) of the non-compliance on the address of the Seller – Jakub Hryciuk Onex Group, indicated in Chapter 1, § 1. To meet the deadline it is enough to send the notification (statement) before it expires. The Customer is obliged to draw up a written description of the non-compliance of the Product with an agreement and to indicate the scope of claim (see paragraph 5).
- If the sold item has a defect, A Client may:
- require a replacement to the free from defects,
- demand the defects removal,
- demand a price reduction,
- withdraw from the contract, unless the Seller immediately and without undue inconvenience to the Customer replace for the defect-free item or remove the defect.
- The Seller is obliged - at his own expense - to replace for the defect-free product or rectify the defect within a reasonable time without undue inconvenience to the Customer. It is assumed that the time limit is up to 14 days..
- In case of defects or product non-conformity the Client may file a complaint or send on the Seller expense touted Items on address: Jakub Hryciuk ONEX GROUP, Warsaw (02-653), Niepodległości 18 Street
- A Client sending back touted Products to the Seller is obliged to attach a written statement containing the following data: Data of person filling the complaint - first name and surname, address and e-mail address, date of purchase, product name, purchase price, the defect described in details and the circumstances of its formation, a person filling the complaint demand. When submitting a complaint, the Customer is also obliged to attach a proof of purchase - the best the original or a copy of the invoice or other undoubtful purchase proof.
- In case of any doubts related to the procedure of filling a complaint, you may obtain directions by calling on: +44 2036957655 (call cost at the rate of operator).
§ 3 Effects of cancellation
- You have the right to cancel this contract within 14 days without giving any reason. The cancellation period will expire after 14 days from the day of the conclusion of the contract.
- To exercise the right to cancel, you must inform us (Kate White ONEX GROUP, (02-653) Warsaw, Niepodległości 18 Street, Kate.White@OnexStore.com, Tel. +44 203-695-7655) of your decision to cancel this contract by a clear statement (e.g. a letter sent by post, fax or e-mail). You may use the attached model cancellation form, but it is not obligatory. To meet the cancellation deadline, it is sufficient for you to send your communication concerning your exercise of the right of cancel before the cancellation period has expired.
- To meet the cancellation deadline, it is sufficient for you to send your communication concerning your exercise of the right of cancel before the cancellation period has expired.
Chapter IV Common provisions § 1 Personal data protection
- If you cancel this contract, we will reimburse to you all payments received from you, including the costs of delivery (except for the supplementary costs arising if you chose a type of delivery other than delivery other than the least expensive type of standard delivery offered by us), without undue delay and in any event not later than 14 days from the day on which we are informed about your decision to withdraw from this contract. We will make the reimbursement using the same means of payment as you used for the initial transaction, unless you have expressly agreed otherwise; in any event, you will not incur any fees as a result of such reimbursement.
- Model instructions on cancellation (If you want to cancel the contract, please fill out the form below and send it back to us)
– To Name, Street, Postcode, City , e-mail address
— I / We[*] hereby give notice that I /We[*] cancel my/our [*] contract of sale of the following goods [*]/for the supply of the following service[*]
— Ordered on [*] / received on [*]
— Name of consumer(s)
— Address of consumer(s)
— Signature of consumer(s) (only if this for is notified on paper)
[*] Delete as appropriate
§ 2 Copyright and Related Rights
- The Seller guarantees the confidentiality of all personal data provided to him.
- Personal data placed in the Seller’s database are processed only for execution of the order and are:
- name and surname,
- correspondence address,
- telephone number,
- e-mail address,
- the information contained in system logs - for technical and statistical purposes,
- in case of obtaining by the administrator message about the use by the user of the service provided electronically discordant to the rules or binding regulations (unauthorized use), the administrator can process your personal data to the necessary extent to determine the responsibility of the user.
- The Customer may also give separate consent to receive advertising and promotion materials from the Store.
- By placing an order, the Customer agrees to the processing and use of personal data in order to execute the order, in particular the transfer of personal data to the courier company to implement selected by the client form of Products sending .
- Personal data may be made available only to implement the chosen form of sending.
- Personal data is collected with due diligence and properly protected from an access by unauthorized people and the processing is carried out in accordance with and subject to the conditions set out in detail in:
- Act of 18 July 2002. of electronic services (i.e., OJ 2013. pos. 1422);
- Act of 29 August 1997. about Protection of Personal Data (i.e., OJ 2014. pos. 1182);
- Regulation of 29 April 2004 as regards personal data processing documentation and technical and organisational conditions which should be fulfilled by devices and computer systems used for the personal data processing (Journal of Laws No. 100, item 1024);
- other acts of universally binding law.
- The customer is entitled to the rights defined in the legislation referred to in paragraph. 6, including in particular:
- access to your personal data,
- Request of supplement, update, or the personal data correction, temporary or permanent suspension of their processing or removal if they are incomplete, outdated, untrue or collected in violation of the law or are no longer necessary for the purpose for which it was collected
§ 3 Policy cookies
- All content posted in the Store, including texts, photographs, graphics, audio and video files are owned by the Seller, unless expressly stated otherwise.
- These contents are protected by copyright and without the owner's permission can only be used for personal use, they may not be publicly used in any way without the written consent of the owner, reproduced, modified, etc.
- Unauthorized use of proprietary logo and the names of Vendors is prohibited.
- Seller warns that copyright infringement and others will be prosecuted in the civil or criminal way.
§ 4 Exclusion of liability
- Shop uses the so-called cookies files (cookies).
- These files are stored on the Client’s PC by the vendor’s server and provide statistical data on the activity of the customer, in order to choose our offer to the individual needs and interests.
- Store software saves the information in cookies files in the following areas:
- - session information,
- - recently viewed products,
- The customer may turn off an option to accept cookies in a web browser at any time, but must be aware that in some cases the disconnection of these files may affect the difficulties in the use of a Store offer.
Chapter V Final provisions § 1 General provisions
- A Seller's website includes links to other websites. Seller is not responsible for the content of these pages and their incompatibility with the law.
- Using the service and downloading files are the responsibility of the Customer.
§ 2 Entry into force and the Regulation changes
- Regulations are part of a concluded by the Seller and Customer sales contract.
- The law applicable to sales contracts between the Customer and the Seller under the conditions specified in the Regulations is the Polish law
- Any dispute arising in connection with the implementation of contracts of sale between the Seller and the Customer will be resolved in the first instance through negotiation, with the intention of an amicable settlement.
- Regulations come into force on the date of publication on the Store website
- Shop reserves the right to change the Regulations, which come into force on the date of their publication on the Store’s website. For contracts signed before the changes of the Regulations an applicable version of the Rules in force at the date of submission of the Order by the Customer. The new content of the Regulations will apply the Client after accepting the changes that he has been informed about.
Attachement - termination of the sales contract concluded at a distance Form.