- Online shop OnexStore.com (further
„Shop”) is retailing through the Internet in the United States under
these Terms and Conditions (further „Terms and Conditions”).
- Regulations are defining the terms and conditions of the Store use,
as well as the rights and obligations of the Shop Owner and Customers.
- Before using the Store, Customer is obliged to refer to these
Regulations. The start of using the Store is tantamount to acceptance of
all its provisions. The regulations are an integral part of the sales
contract concluded with the Client.
- The Shop Owner is: JAKUB HRYCIUK ONEX GROUP, registered in CEIDG,
TIN (Tax ID Number) VAT EU PL5751726496, National Business Registry Number
REGON 240028596 with the main office in Warsaw (02-653), Niepodległości
- The agreements in the online Store are concluded in English.
- All of the products offered in the Store are new.
- The photos of goods posted in Store may differ in color from the
actual colors of the goods due to the different configuration of the
Customers’ computer hardware.
For the purposes of these Regulations the following terms mean:
- The Regulations – these regulations of online Store activity,
- The Seller – the Store owner,
- Store – on-line sales service led by the Seller,
available to the Customers, under which the Customer has the possibility
to purchase goods. Online Store is available on the following site: OnexStore.com
- Purchase application form – the script as part of the store is used to place an order by the Customer,
- Products – products offered to the Customer by the Seller through the online Store,
- Customer – A natural person who is over the age of
18 and is able to conclude binding agreements/contracts or a legal
person or other entity able to conclude contracts.
- Consumer – A natural person performing with the
entrepreneur a legal action - purchase - not directly linked to its
business or professional activity.
- For cooperation with the ICT Vendors System it is required for the
Client to have a device connected to the Internet with any web browser
that supports the code page UTF-8 installed (and possibly style sheets,
so that the online store portal will look clear); it is not required to
install additional extensions or plugins.
- It is required for the Client to have an active e-mail account (electronic mailbox) to shop online in the Store.
Prices and promotional offers
- All of the Commodity prices listed on the website of the online Store are gross prices (including Value-Added Tax).
- Binding to both sides of the transaction is the price which is appearing for the Product at the time of the Customer's order.
- The Seller reserves that products labeled as "Promotion" and "Sale" in the offered prices are available while the supply lasts.
Placing and realization of the order
Terms of ordering and conclusion of the sales contract
- The customer places an order in the store and at the same time
declares that he is familiar with the Regulations and accepts the
- Orders can be placed in the Store all day, every day of the year.
- The Store website content is an invitation to conclude an agreement
within the meaning of art. 71 of the Civil Code and, therefore, itself
an order placed by the Client does not mean an immediate conclusion of
- Orders in the Store can be submitted by the Customer in the following way:
- through a form available on the Store's website,
- through e-mail address available on the Store's website.
- During the registration process it is required to consent to the
storage and processing by the Seller personal data provided during the
registration and procurement in accordance with the provisions of the
Act on the Protection of Personal Data (i.e., OJ 2014. Pos. 1182).
- The client consists a commitment to the Seller by Clicking an icon ‘’Confirm’’.
- After sending an order, the Customer receives from the Seller an order
confirmation, e-mail which confirms receipt of the order given to him
identification number and the information, ie .:
- The Seller data and individual order items,
- The total gross price,
- The payment method,
- The date and order realization method,
- Right of withdrawal - the model instructions on withdrawal from the contract is attached on Returns and Refunds page,
- Consumer information.
- Confirmation of receipt of the order confirms the fact that the Seller has received the Customer’s order.
- After the preparation of an order and receiving the payment confirmation. Seller will send to the Customer via e-mail confirmation of the order and will begin sending an order to the Customer.
- The confirmation of an order sending confirms the conclusion between the sides of the sales contract.
- The Customer can track the status of an Order on its account in the bookmark ‘’Orders’’.
- Orders can be implemented all over the world. For the valuation of
the cost of sending to other countries a Client should contact the Shop.
- The Shop reserves the right to confirm an order by telephone or
e-mail contact and verify the consumer data. Shop reserves the right to
cancel an order in case of inability to contact the Client.
- The customer can choose from the following payment methods:
- a transfer through the payment service - PayPal,
- a traditional bank transfer, subject to order ID in the transfer title ,
- a credit card
Payment due date
- If case of choosing the payment by electronic transfer or by credit card
the Customer is obliged to pay for the products and the cost of
delivery within 7 days of receipt of the order by the Seller.
- The payment date is the date of the Seller bank account crediting.
- In case of failure to pay the full price within due time the Seller
may cancel the Client’s order, the Customer will be informed. If the
Customer has paid a part of the price, the Seller shall refund the
entire paid amount.
- When making a payment by the electronic transfer, the Customer must
provide an order number assigned by the Seller in the transfer title .
- In case that an order number was not provided in the transfer title,
the Seller shall endeavor to determine this number, in particular cases
the Seller contacts the Customer. If an order number is impossible to
determine the Seller returns the deposited amount to the bank account
from which the transfer was granted, and the order is canceled.
- The Seller declares to make every effort for customer's order to be
processed within 24 hours, counting from the next working day after
receipt of the payment by the Seller.
- The Seller represents that the maximum term of an order fulfillment
should not exceed three days, with the provision that in the case of
temporary absence of the ordered Product in online Store the time may be
longer, but not longer than thirty days from the date of the contract
- In the situation the Seller is not able to complete the entire
order, the Client has the right to choose whether to fulfill an order
only in part, or resign from the order.
- A purchase proof for the Customers who are consumers is a VAT invoice.
- A purchase proof for the Customers who are not consumers is a VAT invoice.
- Adjustments to orders may be submitted only to the moment of sending the Customer a confirmation of dispatch from the store.
- Adjustments can be made by sending an e-mail on address help@OnexStore.com or
by contacting the Seller - Jakub Hryciuk on tel. +44 2036957655 (cost
of the call by an operator rate). When making adjustments, the Client is
obliged to provide the number of an order.
The method and cost of the Products' delivery
- The customer gets the product key delivered via email.
- The customer bears the cost of delivery, unless the Seller determines differently in the Store.
Responsibility for the Goods and complaints
Responsibility for Products’ faults
- The seller is responsible for the Products' incompatibility only if
it is found before two years from the date the Good is given to the
Customer. This period runs again in case of replacement.
- In case of the product incompatibility the Customer at the latest
within one year from the date of declaration of incompatibility is
obliged to send a notice (statement) of the non-compliance on the
address of the Seller – Jakub Hryciuk Onex Group, indicated in Chapter
1, § 1. To meet the deadline it is enough to send the notification
(statement) before it expires. The Customer is obliged to draw up a
written description of the non-compliance of the Product with an
agreement and to indicate the scope of claim (see paragraph 5).
- If the sold item has a defect, A Client may:
- require a replacement to the free from defects,
- demand the defects removal,
- demand a price reduction,
- withdraw from the contract, unless the Seller immediately and
without undue inconvenience to the Customer replace for the defect-free
item or remove the defect.
- The Seller is obliged - at his own expense - to replace for the
defect-free product or rectify the defect within a reasonable time
without undue inconvenience to the Customer. It is assumed that the time
limit is up to 14 days..
- In case of defects or product non-conformity the Client may file a
complaint or send on the Seller expense touted Items on address: Jakub
Hryciuk ONEX GROUP, Warsaw (02-653), Niepodległości 18 Street
- A Client sending back touted Products to the Seller is obliged to
attach a written statement containing the following data: Data of person
filling the complaint - first name and surname, address and e-mail
address, date of purchase, product name, purchase price, the defect
described in details and the circumstances of its formation, a person
filling the complaint demand. When submitting a complaint, the Customer
is also obliged to attach a proof of purchase - the best the original or
a copy of the invoice or other undoubtful purchase proof.
- In case of any doubts related to the procedure of filling a
complaint, you may obtain directions by calling on: +44 2036957655 (call
cost at the rate of operator).
Right to cancel
- You have the right to cancel this contract within 14 days without
giving any reason. The cancellation period will expire after 14 days
from the day of the conclusion of the contract.
- To exercise the right to cancel, you must inform us (Kate White ONEX GROUP, (02-653) Warsaw, Niepodległości 18 Street, Kate.White@OnexStore.com,
Tel. +44 203-695-7655) of your decision to cancel this contract by a
clear statement (e.g. a letter sent by post, fax or e-mail). You may use
the attached model cancellation form, but it is not obligatory. To meet
the cancellation deadline, it is sufficient for you to send your
communication concerning your exercise of the right of cancel before the
cancellation period has expired.
- To meet the cancellation deadline, it is sufficient for you to send
your communication concerning your exercise of the right of cancel
before the cancellation period has expired.
Effects of cancellation
- If you cancel this contract, we will reimburse to you all payments
received from you, including the costs of delivery (except for the
supplementary costs arising if you chose a type of delivery other than
delivery other than the least expensive type of standard delivery
offered by us), without undue delay and in any event not later than 14
days from the day on which we are informed about your decision to
withdraw from this contract. We will make the reimbursement using the
same means of payment as you used for the initial transaction, unless
you have expressly agreed otherwise; in any event, you will not incur
any fees as a result of such reimbursement.
- Model instructions on cancellation (If you want to cancel the contract, please fill out the form below and send it back to us)
– To Name, Street, Postcode, City , e-mail address
I / We[*] hereby give notice that I /We[*] cancel my/our [*] contract
of sale of the following goods [*]/for the supply of the following
— Ordered on [*] / received on [*]
— Name of consumer(s)
— Address of consumer(s)
— Signature of consumer(s) (only if this for is notified on paper)
[*] Delete as appropriate
Personal data protection
- A Seller's website includes links to other websites. Seller is not
responsible for the content of these pages and their incompatibility
with the law.
- Personal data placed in the Seller’s database are processed only for execution of the order and are:
- name and surname,
- correspondence address,
- telephone number,
- e-mail address,
- the information contained in system logs - for technical and statistical purposes,
- in case of obtaining by the administrator message about the use by
the user of the service provided electronically discordant to the rules
or binding regulations (unauthorized use), the administrator can process
your personal data to the necessary extent to determine the
responsibility of the user.
- The Customer may also give separate consent to receive advertising and promotion materials from the Store.
- By placing an order, the Customer agrees to the processing and use
of personal data in order to execute the order, in particular the
transfer of personal data to the courier company to implement selected
by the client form of Products sending .
- Personal data may be made available only to implement the chosen form of sending.
- Personal data is collected with due diligence and properly protected
from an access by unauthorized people and the processing is carried out
in accordance with and subject to the conditions set out in detail in:
- Act of 18 July 2002. of electronic services (i.e., OJ 2013. pos. 1422);
- Act of 29 August 1997. about Protection of Personal Data (i.e., OJ 2014. pos. 1182);
- Regulation of 29 April 2004 as regards personal data processing
documentation and technical and organisational conditions which should
be fulfilled by devices and computer systems used for the personal data
processing (Journal of Laws No. 100, item 1024);
- other acts of universally binding law.
- The customer is entitled to the rights defined in the legislation referred to in paragraph. 6, including in particular:
- access to your personal data,
- Request of supplement, update, or the personal data correction,
temporary or permanent suspension of their processing or removal if they
are incomplete, outdated, untrue or collected in violation of the law
or are no longer necessary for the purpose for which it was collected
Copyright and Related Rights
- All content posted in the Store, including texts, photographs,
graphics, audio and video files are owned by the Seller, unless
expressly stated otherwise.
- These contents are protected by copyright and without the owner's
permission can only be used for personal use, they may not be publicly
used in any way without the written consent of the owner, reproduced,
- Unauthorized use of proprietary logo and the names of Vendors is prohibited.
- Seller warns that copyright infringement and others will be prosecuted in the civil or criminal way.
- Shop uses the so-called cookies files (cookies).
- These files are stored on the Client’s PC by the vendor’s server and
provide statistical data on the activity of the customer, in order to
choose our offer to the individual needs and interests.
- Store software saves the information in cookies files in the following areas:
- - session information,
- - recently viewed products,
- The customer may turn off an option to accept cookies in a web
browser at any time, but must be aware that in some cases the
disconnection of these files may affect the difficulties in the use of a
Exclusion of libility
- A Seller's website includes links to other websites. Seller is not
responsible for the content of these pages and their incompatibility
with the law.
- Using the service and downloading files are the responsibility of the Customer.
- Regulations are part of a concluded by the Seller and Customer sales contract.
- The law applicable to sales contracts between the Customer and the
Seller under the conditions specified in the Regulations is the Polish
- Any dispute arising in connection with the implementation of
contracts of sale between the Seller and the Customer will be resolved
in the first instance through negotiation, with the intention of an
Entry into force and the Regulation changes
- Regulations come into force on the date of publication on the Store website
- Shop reserves the right to change the Regulations, which come into
force on the date of their publication on the Store’s website. For
contracts signed before the changes of the Regulations an applicable
version of the Rules in force at the date of submission of the Order by
the Customer. The new content of the Regulations will apply the Client
after accepting the changes that he has been informed about.